Thailand Duty Free Car Experts. Thailand #1 Car Exporter to Barbados, Australia, UK, Dubai Exporter to Barbados in Caribbean. Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter Toyota Hilux Revo Barbados and Toyota Hilux Vigo Barbados on sale. Australia Dubai Prado Land Cruiser Lexus On Sale
Jim Autos is a family owned and family operated dealership and car exporter that prides itself on customer service and supplies full range of Right hand drive and Left hand drive vehicles from its worldwide destinations in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Dubai, Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
Our great grandfather established Asia’s first dealership in 1911 on four principles of honesty, great price, great quality and great service and every generation has been keeping his promise one deal at a time. We take great pride in being Asia’s longest running dealership and prove it by providing exceptional deals on outstanding quality vehicles with unprecedented service. It is no surprise that we are trusted the world over and not only people from Barbados, Caribbean and Americas rely on us for their automotive needs but we have lifelong customers in every continent of this planet. Don’t take just our word for it, please check our Testimonials and see why our family of customers keep coming back to us generation after generation.
|Barbados Continent:||Americas||Barbados Region:||Caribbean||Barbados RHD/LHD:||Barbados is a Right Hand Drive Country.|
|Barbados Currency:||Barbadian dollar||Barbados Currency Code:||BBD||Barbados GDP Per Capita PPP:||Barbados|
|Barbados Country Abbreviation:||Barbados||Barbados Dialing Code:||Barbados||Barbados UTC Time Offset:||Barbados|
|Major Cities in Barbados||Bridgetown||Speightstown||Oistins||Bathsheba|
|Major Ports in Barbados||Bridgetown|
|Google Map Barbados|
Top Twenty Reasons to Choose Jim
Let us briefly highlight what you will receive when you become part of the Jim 4×4 family…
- Asia’s oldest running dealership: Serving customers since 1911
- Thailand’s most trusted car, pickup truck and SUV dealer and its oldest and largest auto exporter
- In-depth Auto Experience: Only Thai, Australian, Japan, United States, United Kingdom and Dubai auto exporter with in-depth auto experience
- Recognized: Only Thai auto exporter recognized by Chamber of Commerce and acclaimed in all countries of operation including Barbados
- Family-owned and family-operated for more than a century
- Diversity of Customers: Serving distributors, dealers, corporations, NGOs, UN, governments, militaries, mining companies, oil exploration concerns, construction companies, expats and individuals
- Diversity of Markets: Exporting to over 100 countries in the world
- Value for your money: Our factory direct purchasing allows us to buy in bulk and pass savings to our customers
- Fresh Stock: We sell fresh stock of vehicles of latest months and we never pass demo or test vehicles as new
- Quick Delivery in money in your bank! We ship vehicles faster than all our competitors
- Customer in Control: With Jim you remain in control of the process from the first email to the landing of vehicle on your doorstep
- Stability: Our financial and workforce stability and our impeccable 108 years track record has allowed us to grow with our customers
- Long-term price competitiveness: We offer lowest overall prices all through the years. We won’t bait and switch or bundle lower quality high mileage car or products to make one-time sale. We want a lifelong relationship with our customers
- We deliver on our commitments: We under-promise and over-deliver and we always fulfill our commitments. We deal with you the same way before you send the money and after you have sent the money and in good times and in times of shortages
- We give you choices: We offer whole range of highest quality vehicles and accessories from our offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, United States and Dubai
- Customer Delight: Customer Service was a top priority for our great-grandfather at the time of our founding and remains our cherished goal today
- Best Quality and Best Selection: We seek quality in our people, Quality in our processes, Quality in our services, quality in our vehicles and quality in our products
- Thailand’s most successful e-Business: We are not only Thailand’s largest auto exporter, we are also Thailand’s largest and most profitable e-Business
- Honesty: Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Professionalism are our core values since the time of our founding
- One Stop Solution: Jim Autos is your one-stop solution for all your automotive needs thanks to our presence in all automotive hubs
#1 Car Exporter in Thailand, #1 Car Exporter in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Jim is not only #1 Car Exporter in Thailand but also #1 Car Exporter to Barbados #1 Car Importer to Barbados and Thailand and Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter to Caribbean and Americas. Jim is top Thailand pickup truck exporter, Thailand Sport Utility Vehicle Exporter, Thailand MPV exporter, Thailand minivan exporter, Thailand commercial truck exporter and Thailand bus exporter. We also export cars, pickup trucks, SUV, MPV, minibuses, vans, commercial trucks, buses, motorbikes, construction equipment, farming equipment, boats, military equipment, armored cars and machinery to not only Barbados, Caribbean and Americas but the entire world with the exception of North Korea.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter to Barbados
Jim is Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter, Australia Pickup Truck Exporter, Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter, United Kingdom Pickup Truck Exporter, United States Pickup Truck Exporter, Japan Pickup Truck Exporter, Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter, Hong Kong Pickup Truck Exporter, Europe Pickup Truck Exporter, and Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter. Jim exports not only new pickup trucks but also used pickup trucks.
Toyota Hilux is world’s most popular pickup truck because of its indestructibility, great looks, superior quality, robust frame, latest technologies and luxury feel. These very reasons make Hilux especially Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand popular in Barbados. Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup is the best selling pickup car in Bridgetown, Barbados and all across Americas and most of the Toyota Hilux imported in Barbados is imported and exported by Jim and its worldwide subsidiaries.
Jim exports full range of pickup trucks including not only Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Ranger Raptor, Nissan Navara NP-300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax and Chevy Colorado but also Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, GMC Canyon, Nissan Titan and Honda Ridgeline. Jim has won a mindshare in Barbados because of our service, price and quality over decades of exporting to Barbados and our popularity is not limited to just the Bridgetown but we have customers in Speightstown, Oistins and Bathsheba as well. Jim is not just Thailand top car exporter to Barbados but also Australia car exporter to Barbados, United Kingdom car exporter to Barbados and Dubai UAE car exporter to not just Barbados but Caribbean and Americas as well. Jim is Barbados Car Import and Export expert from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Information about Barbados in Wikipedia
Wikipedia article on Barbados has the following to say about Barbados:
Barbados is an island country in the Lesser Antilles of the West Indies, in the Caribbean region of North America. It is 34 kilometres (21 miles) in length and up to 23 km (14 mi) in width, covering an area of 432 km2 (167 sq mi). It is situated in the western area of the North Atlantic and 100 km (62 mi) east of the Windward Islands and the Caribbean Sea; therein, Barbados is east of the Windward Islands, part of the Lesser Antilles, roughly at 13øN of the equator. Where it is about 168 km (104 mi) east of both the countries of Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and 400 km (250 mi) north-east of Trinidad and Tobago. Barbados is outside the principal Atlantic hurricane belt. Its capital and largest city is Bridgetown.Inhabited by Kalinago people since the 13th century, and prior to that by other Amerindians, Barbados was visited by Spanish navigators in the late 15th century and claimed for the Spanish Crown. It first appeared in a Spanish map in 1511. The Portuguese visited the island in 1536, but they left it unclaimed, with their only remnants being an introduction of wild hogs for a good supply of meat whenever the island was visited. An English ship, the Olive Blossom, arrived in Barbados in 1625; its men took possession of it in the name of King James I. In 1627, the first permanent settlers arrived from England, and it became an English and later British colony. As a wealthy sugar colony, it became an English centre of the African slave trade until that trade was outlawed in 1807, with final emancipation of slaves in Barbados occurring over a period of years from 1833.On 30 November 1966, Barbados became an independent state and Commonwealth realm with the British monarch (currently Queen Elizabeth II) as hereditary head of state. It has a population of 284,996 people, predominantly of African descent. Despite being classified as an Atlantic island, Barbados is considered to be a part of the Caribbean, where it is ranked as a leading tourist destination. Forty percent of the tourists come from the UK, with the US and Canada making up the next large groups of visitors to the island. In 2016, Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index ranked Barbados sixth in the Americas after Canada, the United States, Uruguay, Chile and the Bahamas.
Barbados Car Import Export Rules and Regulations
Please note that even though we have made a great effort in collecting this information about car import regulations in Barbados and it was correct at the time of its collection but since car import regulations in Barbados and Americas change often, this information is given only as a starting point for your research. This is not the definitive information on car import regulation in Barbados. Please re-investigate with relevant authorities when planning your purchase. When your research is complete, please contact Jim as Jim is the leader in Barbados car import and export and we can supply full range of vehicles to you in your budget.
Used Car Restriction in Barbados
Manufacturing date of vehicles must be four years or under with an odometer reading of 50, 000 km or less
Inspection Restriction in Barbados
No Pre-shipment inspection required.
Required Documents when importing in Barbados
- Bills of lading depending on the method of import.
- The CARICOM document invoice.(The Commercial Invoice is acceptable if all of the required information is present).
- The supplier’s invoice documenting all items in the shipment.
- The C-60 form which is a declaration of particulars relating to Customs Value.
- The C-63 form that indicates the items shipped, the weight, the shipper, the tariff code, etc., must also be attached.
Import Duty in Barbados
Please note that the information below is dated and Import duty and other taxes and dues are being revised so please check current duty and inform us so we may update this information.
Duty and Taxes:
Barbados is a full member of the Caribbean Community and as such, has implemented (CARICOM) Common External Tariff for used vehicle, for motor vehicles 45%.
Excise duty is charged(46.95, 64.35, 76.34, or 93.73%, depending on the engine capacity and chargeable value)1. Motor Vehicles falling under H.S. Heading 87.03 whose engine capacity is 1800 cc or more and have a chargeable value exceeding $ 45,000 – rate of excise tax is 120 %2. Motor vehicles for the transport of goods (H.S. No. 87.04) will be taxed as follows: 2.a Where the gross vehicle weight does not exceed 5 tonnes and where the chargeable value does not exceed $ 45,000, the rate of excise tax is 62.77 %2.b Where the gross vehicle weight does not exceed 5 tonnes and where the chargeable value exceed $ 45,000 the rate of excise tax is 80.16 %2.c Where the gross vehicle weight exceeds 5 tonnes, the rate of excise tax is 10 %
The value added tax is currently levied at 17.5% on most used cars imported into Barbados.For all cars, Import duty of 45% & VAT of 15% is applied. However, Excise tax varies according to the following categories:
|Cars 2000cc and below||46.95%|
|Cars from 2001cc – 2499cc||93.73%|
|Cars 2500cc and above with chargeable value more than $45000||120%|
|Cars 1600cc and below||20%|
|Cars from 1601cc – 1799cc||35%|
|Cars from 1800cc-1999cc||46.95%|
|Cars 2000cc or more||120%|
|Cars 1600cc and below||46.95%|
|Cars from 1601cc – 1799cc||76.34%|
|Cars 1800cc and above||93.73%|
Additional 1% environmental levy is also imposed. The environmental levy rates that vary from the standard 1% on used motor vehicles (USD $1000.00). All used vehicle imported in containers incur a 0.75 % environmental levy of Cost, Insurance, and Freight Rate(CIF) value.
Payment of Duty and Taxes:
The Customs Department will release your vehicle after all import requirements have been fulfilled, including the payment of duties and taxes. After receiving your payment, the computer system will print a detailed statement on the copies of your Customs Declaration. You will receive copies of the Customs declaration with the printed statement. One of the copies will be serve as your receipt.
Some of the documents that must be presented to customs when vehicle arrive in Barbados:
- Bills of lading depending on the method of import.
- The CARICOM document invoice.(The Commercial Invoice is acceptable if all of the required information is present).
- The supplier’s invoice documenting all items in the shipment.
- The C-60 form which is a declaration of particulars relating to Customs Value.
- The C-63 form that indicates the items shipped, the weight, the shipper, the tariff code, etc., must also be attached.
Returning Nationals /Diplomat:
If an importer is a returning and planning to shift to Barbados permanently or is a diplomat officer, in both of these cases your used vehicle is free of all normally applicable import duties and taxes. That means any returning national or diplomat can import their used vehicle without paying import duties. But for that they need to present some documents, below is the list:
- Proof of Citizenship: Any of these is accepted as a proof, Barbados passport, a birth certificate or certificate of citizenship accompanied by a photo identification card, such as a driver’s license.
- Proof of Residence Overseas: You can present some evidence against it such as, copies of filed income tax returns, proof of social security payments for the qualifying ten-year period, official letters of employment giving employment dates will be accepted, diplomas and degrees along with letters from the educational or vocational institutions showing dates of study will be accepted. These letters must carry the name, address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail address of the company, agency, or government department and must be signed and dated.
Concessions is granted on satisfying the criteria relating to citizenship and residence overseas, returning nationals qualify for the duty free concessions.
- The average import duty is around 45% on all vehicles.
- If you are importing a used vehicle, there is a $4,000 environmental levy and $300 for a new vehicle.
- There is a 17.5% value added tax.
- A port FAS charge is also added to the cost of your importation.
- An excise tax is added based on the engine capacity (1800cc for luxury), weight, and cost of the vehicle.
- A luxury vehicle with an engine equal to or exceeding 1800cc and with a value above $45,000 is subject to a 120% excise tax.
- If the weight does not surpass 5 tons and the value does not exceed $45,000, the excise tax will be around 62.77%
- If the weight does not exceed 5 tons, but the value of the vehicle is higher than $45,000, the excise tax will be around 80.16%
- If the vehicle is heavier than 5 tons, the excise tax is valued at 10%
Import Regulations in Barbados
- Importation of Right-hand drive is only allowed in Barbados.
- The vehicle age should not be more than 4 years.
- No inspection is required for used car import.
- The used vehicle odometer must not exceed more than 50,000km.
- If your used car from Japan meets with these standard then only, you can import into Barbados.
Returning Nationals / Diplomats:
If importer is a returning national: There are no restrictions on age or mileage provided the candidate meets all other requirements outlined in the Returning National Guidelines. If importer is a diplomat: In this case also there is no restrictions apply, no need to meeting up standards.
Who will be considered as Returning Nationals?
A returning national is one who is a Barbadian who has attained the age of at least 50 years, and a Barbadian citizen by birth, registration, naturalization or descent and has been living abroad for 10 years or over. A Barbadian by descent is required to show proof of having resided on the island for at least 183 days within a year at some time prior to emigration.Attention !!! It should be noted that Barbadian nationals deported for criminal activities do not qualify under the Returning Nationals Programme.If you are a returning national, importing a vehicle is free, but you will need specific approval from the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, as well proof that you have owned the vehicle for three years and that you lived in Barbados for more than three years at any given point. More information on the returning national program will be listed below in the valuable resources section. Bridgetown is the major port and likely landing point for any vehicle shipped to Barbados. $1 USD is worth around 2 Barbados Dollars (BBD). Importing your vehicle to Barbados is subject to a few minor restrictions and it may be costly.
- A vehicle must be less than 4 years old.
- A vehicle must have no more than 50,000 KM on the odometer.
- You must be able to prove ownership of the vehicle.
A customs interview is required followed by customs examination at residence. Consignee’s presence is needed at customs interview and examination, a minimum of 4 days must be allowed for clearance.
Customs Procedures for Diplomats:
- If vehicle importer is a diplomat then original bill of lading and full inventory of items are required prior to arrival of the shipment so that diplomatic agencies can apply for the exemption certificate required for customs clearance.
- It also need approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs which takes 2 to 4 days.
- Clearance can then be done within 1 to 2 days after documents are returned from Ministry.
Transportation and Car Import Info for Barbados for Diplomats
This information is written for American diplomats primarily but is valid for all diplomats and non-profit NGO employees:
Private cars are the only practical means of getting around for Embassy employees. Rental cars are very expensive, so arranging to purchase your car before you arrive can result in considerable savings.Cars may be ordered duty free from a local dealership upon arrival or in advance by contacting the dealership directly. The Newcomer’s Briefing Book, sent by the Community Liaison Office (CLO) to prospective employees, has a list of local dealerships with addresses and phone numbers. Toyota, Suzuki, Nissan, Mazda, Honda, Subaru, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Polish Fiat, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, and Mercedes have dealers in Barbados. Many employees have also imported ‘reconditioned’ right hand drive vehicles direct from Japan and they can be ordered via the Internet. Contact the CLO or GSO for more details.Employees with families and full diplomatic privileges may import two cars or purchase them locally duty free. The U.S. Government will only ship one vehicle per employee, however. Unmarried employees are limited to one duty‑free car. Technical and support personnel are entitled to import one duty‑free car during the first 6 months of their tour.Traffic moves on the left. Left-hand drive cars are permitted, but cost more to insure, and most parts for U.S. specifications are not available on the island. Roads are narrow, poorly developed, and create dangerous driving situations. They lack shoulders, and sidewalks are rare. Smaller, narrow cars predominate. Most cars sold locally are right-hand drive. Both leaded and unleaded gasoline are available. Rustproofing is recommended due to the humidity and salt air and can be done locally.The Administrative Office will help you obtain a local drivers license and permanent plates. We suggest that you bring a set of U.S. plates to be used as temporary plates until permanent plates are available. The Embassy has arranged duty‑free gasoline purchases at two service stations, although Value Added Tax (VAT) must be paid and reimbursement claimed with the Barbadian VAT office.According to Barbadian law, all vehicles must carry insurance for property damage for BD$ 500,000 (US$ 250,000) of coverage and for unlimited personal liability. A no-claim certificate covering the past 5 years will entitle you to a 60% discount. Local insurers charge an extra premium for left‑hand‑drive cars and convertibles or turbocharged cars.
Jim is top Hilux exporter to Barbados including Toyota Hilux Revo and Toyota Hilux Vigo. Barbados Car Import and Export from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Bridgetown as it is in Speightstown and Oistins. Hilux is always a great value for money but more so at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Australia, Jim Autos NZ, Jim Autos UK and Jim Autos Dubai where you get even more value for your money when you purchase Hilux at the cheapest price in the world. Remember, if you did not buy at Jim, you paid too much. No one can beat our quality vehicle at our price. Customers in Barbados Import and Export Hilux and full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Jim branches Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Toyota Hilux is also best suited to the climate and terrain of Barbados. It is therefore no surprise that there are so many Hilux admirers and owners in Barbados and many of them proud customers of Jim. A lot of Hilux is imported in Barbados every year and Jim has carved a significant mindshare in Barbados, Caribbean and Americas. We though export Ford Ranger Wildtrak to Barbados and there are now inquiries about Ford Ranger Raptor. Some other pickup trucks that folks from Barbados enjoy are Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara NP300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax among others.
Shipping to Barbados via roll on roll off (roro) and container from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
There are two main ways to have your vehicle shipped to Barbados aboard a ship. The first of these is Roll-on/Roll-off also abbreviated as ro-ro, where a car is driven on and off the ship on a ramp and secured to the car decks in the hull or belly of the vessel. The name is based on the fact that you can just roll on the vehicle onto the ship and roll off the ship once it arrives at its destination. A roro vessel is a parking garage on a ship where every vehicle is braced into position. This is the least expensive shipping method from some ports to most frequented ports but when roro ships are scarce like from Thailand, this option may be more expensive than container shipping and may even not be available for some ports and regions but when available it is still preferred in some countries because of the ease of processing the vehicle upon its arrival in Barbados.Beside cars, ro-ro ships can carry all types of motorized, rolling and even static cargo: trucks, boats, buses, motor homes, travel trailers, tractors, excavators, cranes, and other high & heavy equipment and machinery.
Container shipping is safer because the vehicle is packed in a container so no chance of pilfering on either of the ports and schedule is in your control. The container is hoisted on and off the ship while in port by a crane that carefully moves it from the dock to ship and vice versa. We can generally pack one unit in a 20 ft. container, two units in a 40 ft and three units in a 40′ HIQ container. Container shipping is preferred when you want security, safety, control and time frame.
Pickup Truck Exporter has New Toyota Hilux For Sale in Barbados and Used Toyota Hilux For Sale in Barbados, Price and Pictures from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
All new 2019, 2020 Toyota Hilux Barbados is now in stock as is Used 2018, 2017, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 Toyota Hilux In Barbados at Jim Autos. Toyota introduces its beautifully accessorized model Revo Rocco and it is a big hit and Rocco is now available at Jim. We can also Roccofy a used Revo to look like the new Rocco. No one can beat low prices of Toyota Hilux and other pickup trucks at Jim. New Toyota Hilux Revo is the top selling Toyota Hilux in Barbados and best selling pickup truck. Toyota Hilux Revo Single Cab Barbados, Toyota Hilux Revo Smart Cab Barbados and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab Barbados are available at lowest price at Jim as are the specially accessorized models Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Smart Cab Barbados and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Double Cab Barbados.
We are committed to giving our customers a different car buying experience than they are used to. Not only are our prices lowest, our quality and service adhere to highest standards set by our forefathers. Your search for a car deal in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore may begin somewhere else but it will definitely end here as only at Jim you get the most for your money with no hidden costs and no hanky panky business. We underpromise and overdeliver and our century plus commitment to honesty generation after generation guarantees that there will be no surpises when vehicle arrives on your port.
The Indestructible Hilux Barbados On Sale at Thailand Hilux Exporter and Thailand Hilux Dealer
Top Gear once attempted to destroy a 1988 diesel model by crashing it into a tree, assaulting it with a wrecking ball, submerging it in the s and setting it on fire but no luck, Hilux kept on humming. It is that robust because Toyota Hilux Barbados is built on a steel frame and can haul up to 1450 kg of load, the 4WD Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup has protection plates in the bottom to protect the major components. Down below we outline the top ten reasons for buying a Hilux in greater details.
Top Ten Reason to buy a Toyota Hilux Revo Barbados Thailand, Toyota Hilux SR5 Barbados Australia, Toyota Hilux UK or Toyota Hilux LHD Barbados Dubai
Here are some of the reasons why Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup remains the best selling pickup in Barbados:
- Indestructible: Hilux Barbados is built on a steel frame so it takes a lot to destroy it. The customers in Barbados, Caribbean or Americas rely on it as does the whole world. It can survive drowning, being burnt and being thrown from a cliff.
- Robust: It is a robust truck that can take a lot of punishment and a lot of various climates and even war and come unscathed. Its strong ladder chassis makes Hilux one of the strongest pickup around. Hilux Braked towing capacity can go up to 2500kg. HiLux is a true workhorse and can haul up to 1405kg in the tray itself. Underneath, 4×4 versions come with a number of heavy-duty protection plates shielding the major components.
- Best Value for your money: Hilux pricing is competitive with all its rivals but in the long run its reliability and availability of cheap parts and easy repairability makes it the best value for the money.
- Safety: Hilux has a slew of passive safety and active safety features that make it one of the safest truck around. It has many braking technologies, seatbelts and a number of airbags. Top end of Hilux Revo Barbados comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), traction control (TC), and vehicle stability control (VSC) to allow you to come a full stop quickly.
- User Friendliness: Every Toyota vehicle is made with user convenience and comfort in mind and Toyota Hilux is no exception. There are storage options all through the vehicle and from door controls to steering controls everything is at your fingertips.
- Comfort: Whether seating is fabric or leather you sink into the comfortable seat. No matter where you drive it in offroad, deserts, fields, farms, rough terrain, city roads or motorways it still drives beautifully and you are still comfortable. The new Eighth Generation Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand is even more comfortable than Toyota Hilux Vigo.
- On Road and Off Road King: No matter where you are driving on rough terrain or a smooth road, your driving experience is wonderful. Hilux is not father’s pickup. It feels like you are driving a luxurious sedan but with all the power of a pickup truck. Its ladder frame chassis, comfortable seating and powerful rear suspension gives a smooth ride in all driving circumstances.
- Parts, Accessories and Service: Since Toyota Hilux is available in every country of the world its parts and accessories are inexpensive compared to prices of other pickup trucks. Servicing is also easy because most mechanics in the world know how to fix a Hilux even in remote corners of Barbados and Americas so it is quite inexpensive to get it repaired if it needs some TLC.
- Powertrains: Toyota Hilux is offered in diesel 2400 cc and diesel 2800 cc and in some markets in 2700 cc petrol/gasoline.
- Variety: Toyota Hilux Thailand, Toyota Hilux UK and Toyota Australia are offered in a variety of models in Single Standard Cab, Extra Smart Cab and Double Cab in both two wheel drive and four wheel drive.
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models Available for Quick Export to Barbados
|Cab Type||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models for Barbados|
|Single Cab 4×4||2017 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J Diesel 4×4 5M GUN126R-BTFXHT|
|Single Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J SWB Diesel 4×2 5M GUN112R-BTMLYT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 5M TGN121R-BTMXKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN122R-BTMXYTWB|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN123R-BTMLYT|
|Smart Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel 4×2|
|Smart Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc Diesel Prerunner Rocco|
|Smart Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual Rocco|
|Double Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2 Manual GUN122R-DTMSYT|
|Double Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN135R-DTFMHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner 6 Auto TGN136R-DTTSKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN135R-DTTSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto Rocco GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|Double Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto GUN126R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual Rocco GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto Rocco GUN126R-DTTHHT|
Car exporter of full range of vehicles to Barbados
Jim exports not just Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup but full range or vehicles to Barbados and Americas. Here are some vehicle types we export:
- Right Hand Drive Classic and luxury cars
- Right Hand Drive Two door and four door Hatchback (car with rear door that opens upwards), sedans (car with a four doors and typical trunk), coupes (closed car with a fixed roof) and convertible/cabriolet/roadster
- Right Hand Drive Pickup Trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Hilux Vigo TRD, Nissan Navara NP300, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50, Chevy Colorado among others
- Right Hand Drive Sports utility vehicles (SUV) like Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero, Isuzu MUX, Multi-purpose Vehicles (MPV) as Toyota Innova, crossover SUV (that combines features of an SUV with a hatchback) and all terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Right Hand Drive Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Right Hand Drive Collections and dealership inventory
- Right Hand Drive Recreational vehicles (RVs), motor homes and fifth wheels
- Right Hand Drive Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Right Hand Drive vehicles and heavy equipment. Construction and mining equipment
- Right Hand Drive Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles, scooters and sport bikes
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
Thailand Car Exporter to Barbados, Thailand New Car Exporter in Barbados and Thailand used Car Exporter in Barbados, Import Car to Barbados, Export Car to Bridgetown, Barbados.
Jim is number 1 exporter of Thailand Japanese new vehicles and Thailand Japanese used vehicles. In addition to Toyota Hilux, we export full range of vehicles including Car, 4×4 Pickup, 4WD SUV, MPV, Minivan, Luxury Marque, Light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial Trucks, small and large Buses, boats, Forklift, Construction and Farm Machinery, Generators, Tyre and Part to Barbados, Caribbean and Americas from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Dubai UAE, United States, Western Europe and Canada. We guarantee best prices on best quality vehicles and ship them fast. No matter which vehicle or machinery you need, we can supply it. Each vehicle, machinery and equipment is handpicked by our team that prides itself on honesty, great quality, great service and great price. You can be assured that our vehicles are not stolen, accident repaired or flood damaged. Always a honest deal and you can be sure that no scam is ever involved. You will treasure the quality of the vehicle you import from us.
Jim is top new and used car dealer and exporter. Thailand Car Exporter to Barbados supplies full range of Thailand vehicles to Barbados including pickup trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Isuzu Dmax and Ford Ranger, Sport Utility Vehicles as Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Ford Everest and Isuzu MUX, Minivans as Toyota Hiace Commuter and Nissan Urvan and Commercial trucks and large buses from Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu Trucks and Hino Trucks. Jim s also Australia car exporter to Barbados, Dubai UAE Car Exporter to Barbados.
Toyota Hilux including Toyota Hilux Revo is our best selling vehicle. Hilux is powerful, sturdy, durable, maneuvrable and good looking especially the new Toyota Hilux Revo with Toyota Tacoma like grill is selling like hotcakes and Jim is Toyota Pickup Expert and no one sells more Hilux than Jim companies. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is especially very popular with the customers all over the world and customers in Americas including Barbados. New Hilux Revo Rocco is very popular but if your budget does not allow it then we can convert an older Revo into Rocco.
Export of Right hand drive vehicles and Right hand drive Hilux to Barbados from Jim branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Barbados is a Right Hand Drive Country and we export full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. As a dedicated vehicle exporter, we have the resources and skills to find the very best new vehicles and the very best used vehicles and export them expeditiously to your doorstep. Jim exports not just cars but also spare parts, accessories and specialized equipment of unmatched quality and unparalleled experience. Jim has been exporting high quality Thailand vehicles, Australian vehicles, Japanese vehicles, UK vehicles, Dubai vehicles and United States vehicles at affordable cheapest prices. We export to 100 plus countries and we ship vehicles quickly and efficiently and all our used vehicles are thoroughly reconditioned before their export. We use our buying power to acquire vehicles at lowest possible prices and then are glad to pass these savings to all our customers with our legendary customer service known in 100 countries and counting.
Japanese import cars to Barbados, Japanese cars for sale from Thailand, Japan, Australia and Dubai, Japanese new cars, Japanese used cars, Japanese import cars for sale, Japanese used cars for sale, Japanese vehicles in Thailand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai UAE
Barbados is a Right Hand Drive country so we export mostly Right hand drive vehicles from Jim Autos branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Jim exports full range of vehicles to customers in Bridgetown and other cities of the country including Speightstown, Oistins and Bathsheba from Car auction, Automobile dealer, Used car dealer, companies and single owner.
Our singular focus is to ensure your success as our success lies in your success. If you get highest quality vehicles at lowest possible price as quickly as possible to your doorstep your profits multiply and the number of satisfied customers multiply as you grow, we grow. This has been the secret to our longevity and spectacular success from strength to strength in the past 100 years and more. Whether you are looking for Thai new car, Thai used car, Australia new car, Australia used car, Japanese used car, Truck, Bus, 4×4, dumper forklift, cherry picker, heavy/construction equipment, caravan, hybrid car, buy a car, coupe in Barbados, Jim is the most trusted source. Our reputation precedes us in every sector of the industry from Governments, militaries, embassies, non-profit organizations, small and medium organizations, large corporations, car distributors, dealers and individuals the world over and in Barbados they know they can rely on us.
New Car Exporter to Barbados and New Toyota Car Dealer to Barbados
You can buy a Toyota Hilux in Barbados car bazar or email Jim at email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message or call us at +66-89-106-5701 for car import and car export of new and used Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand as well as all Thailand pickup trucks, SUV, minivans, trucks and buses. Among Thai Car exporters to Barbados, Australian car exporters to Barbados, Dubai car exporters to Barbados and Japanese car exporters to Barbados, Jim stands out tall. Jim is the leader of Thai Car dealers, doyen of Japan car dealers, forerunner of Dubai car dealers and leading light of Australian Car Dealers. Our prices are the cheapest and the best and our vehicles of superior most quality.
Used Car Exporter to Barbados and Used Car Dealer to Barbados
Even though we are Toyota Hilux experts, we offer full range of vehicles from Sedans, 4×4 Pickups, 4WD SUVs, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks, Four Wheel Drive vehicles, Minibus, Trucks, Buses, Motorbikes, Convertible, Damaged Vehicles, ATV, Heavy Machinery & Equipment, Boats / Jet Skis, Panel Vans / Maxis, Minivans, Spare Parts, Vehicle Accessories to customers in Barbados, Caribbean and Americas. Our used vehicles are of top notch quality, we pick only the choicest vehicles, leaving the quality 4 and below for competitors to fight over. We then thoroughly recondition these premium quality vehicles refurbishing them to Jim Quality Standards sought the world over. We want your complete satisfaction and won’t settle for anything else. We know you are counting on us not just once but for every shipment and we have never disappointed our customers, this is why we have thousands of Customers For Life in all corners of this planet.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Specialized Vehicles Exporter to Barbados, Caribbean and Americas
Jim is not just top car exporter to Barbados but also Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore top exporter of specialized vehicles to Barbados. We export full range of specialized vehicles including:
- Custom build ambulances, mobile clinics, mobile blood donation centers and fire trucks
- Multipurpose Refrigerated Vans and Trucks for cold transport
- Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles
- Construction equipment including TLB, Front End Loader, Excavator, Dump Truck, Scoop Tram, Forklift, Bobcat, Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Bulldozer, Grader, Reach Truck and Roller among other
- Farm vehicles, farming implements,
- Mining vehicles, mining equipment,
- Trail sleds and snow fun equipment
- Offroad specialized vehicles, ATV,
- Jet ski, boats, yacht and all kind of specialized water leisure vehicles.
- Management of the entire operational procedure
- Transport and support of the operational leader/staff
- Transport of command materials
- Handling of radio transmissions to the operation site
- Handling of radio transmissions between the operation site and a superior guiding authority
- Armored Cars: Our armoring process is so discreet that no one can tell an armored car from a non-armored one meanwhile the occupants of our armored car can withstand not only rifle or handgun assaults but also grenade attacks. We neither sacrifice form for function nor price for safety. Some of the popular armored models are:
- Armored Mercedes S-Class S560 Barbados
- Armored Mercedes Mayback S560 Barbados
- Armored Mercedes Maybach S600 Barbados
- Armored Mercedes Benz S550 Barbados
- Armored Toyota Camry Barbados
- Armored Toyota Avalon Barbados
- Armored Lexus LS460L Barbados
- Armored Mercedes Benz CLS Class Barbados
- Armored SUVs: Almost any SUV you desire can be made bulletproof, but here are some of the most popular: Barbados
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Barbados
- Armored Nissan Patrol, Barbados
- Armored Mitsubishi Pajero, Barbados
- Armored Land Rover Range Rover, Barbados
- Armored Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, Barbados
- Armored Lexus LX-570, Barbados
- Armored Toyota Sienna, Barbados
- Armored Cadillac Escalade, Barbados
- Armored Nissan Armada, Barbados
- Armored GMC Yukon Denali, Barbados
- Armored Chevy Suburban, Barbados
- Armored Jeep Grand Cherokee, Barbados
- Armored Toyota 4Runner, Barbados
- Armored Toyota Fortuner, Barbados
- Armored Toyota Prado, Barbados
- Armored Toyota Sequoia, Barbados
- Armored Infiniti QX80 and Barbados
- Armored Mercedes Benz GL Class Barbados
- Armored Limousines: Now you can travel in group in style and remain uscathed, here are some of the most popular armored limosuines: Barbados
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Barbados
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz Sprinter Barbados
- Armored Limousine Cadillac Escalade Barbados
- Armored Limousine Lexus LX-570 Barbados
- Armored Limousine GMC Savana Barbados
- Armored Buses:
Tourist groups and executives can now travel in class and be safe from trouble makers, here are some of the most popular armored buses: Barbados
- Armored Bus Ford F-350 Barbados
- Armored Passenger Bus Ford F550 Barbados
- VIP Armored Bus Ford E350 Barbados
- Armored Bus Ford E350 11 Passenger Van Barbados
- Armored Bus Toyota Hiace Commuter Barbados
- Armored Bus Toyota Coaster Barbados
- Armored VIP Bus Ashok Leyland Barbados
- Front End Loader Barbados
- Compact or Mini-Excavator (under 8 ton) Barbados
- Crawler Excavator and Wheeled Excavators Barbados
- Smooth Drum Compactors Barbados
- Track Loader Barbados
- Crawler Dozer Barbados
- Crawler Loader Barbados
- Crawler Carrier Barbados
- Dump Truck Barbados
- Aggregate Equipment Barbados
- Scoop Tram Barbados
- Light Towers Barbados
- Forklift Barbados
- Bobcat Barbados
- Mobile Crane Barbados
- Tower Crane Barbados
- Bulldozer Barbados
- Grader Barbados
- Reach Truck Barbados
- Road Equipment Barbados
- Wheel Loader Barbados transport load over small to medium distances
- Roller Barbados
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter of Ambulances and Fire trucks to Barbados
We export full range of ambulance and health care vehicles including the following:
|Ambulance||Mobile Clinic||Eye Clinic On Wheels||Blood Collection Vans|
|Diabetes Clinic On Wheel||Pediatric Care Clinic On Wheels||Dental Care Clinic on Wheels||Women Health Care Clinic on Wheels|
Our ambulances are designed for safety and are loaded with features that are made with end users in mind both the patient and the staff. Our ambulances are strong and safe and yet surprisingly economical. Most of our ambulances are built on either Land Cruiser hardtop or Toyota Hiace but we do build on other vehicles at customer’s request. We offer ambulances according to your budget. For developing countries we can build very basic dirt cheap ambulances on Suzuki Every with upgraded suspension and we can build multi-room mobile clinics build on truck chassis. You can start with a lower option vehicle and add options as your budget allows it. We are a family owned and family operated business prides itself on honesty, great price, great quality and great service. In addition to ambulances we can also supply top quality EMS medical patient handling equipment for emergency and rescue operations and for normal hospital care. We have been supplying top notch vehicles and accessories and personalized service to first response community in Barbados and Americas.
We can custom build mobile clinics on Hiace vans, Toyota Land Cruiser Hardtop, Ford F-450, Mercedes Sprinter to commercial truck chassis or semi-trailer. Commercial truck based mobile clinics will have multiple rooms for consulting, reception, recovery and treatment/surgery and may even have staff accommodation areas.
While both ambulances and mobile clinics can be built on 2wd and 4WD vehicles large clinics can be built on 6×2 or 6×4 trucks. Mobile clinics have lockable drug cabinets and drawers for record storage. The patient bench has an elevating head end and provisions for storage below. Mobile clinics for blood pressure/diabetes, eyecare, dental/oral health, mammography, occupational health and dialysis are also available. We have the right solution no matter what you need.
Fire Trucks, Rescue, HAZMAT, Special and Command vehicles to Barbados
We build fire, rescue, investigation units, ERU (Emergency Response Units), Modular Rescue Units, First Responder vehicles and HAZMAT vehicles in your budget without compromising the essential functionality that’s essential to the important work the men and women involved in first response and other investigation / emergency services. Fire trucks built on vans and trucks are available not only for Barbados, Caribbean and Americas but every country in the world. We can also custom build HAZMAT, rescue, forest fighting and command vehicles in accordance with your specification for worldwide destinations. Our firefighting vehicles are built on all wheel drive vehicles which we can equip according to your budget.
We can also supply aluminum and steel aerial fire and rescue apparatus to meet all your requirements. No matter how high an aerial ladder you need, the chances are we can supply it.
Custom built rescue vehicles built on vans or trucks are as sturdy as our fire fighting vans and trucks. Rescue vehicles are custom built to your requirements and we can include any additional equipment you may require.
Our Hazardous material (HAZMAT) vehicles are fully equipped for hazmat operations of all kinds and we can build them on either a van or a truck to fit your budget.
Mobile Command Posts
Fighting fire and handling disaster require a fully equipped mobile command vehicles.
The field of activities of mobile command vehicles, regardless of the specific operational situation, generally include:
This vehicle is often described as a mobile office with comprehensive equipment in the vehicle interior.
Modified Tourist Cars and VIP Van Conversion to Barbados
Whether you want to convert a Hiace or some other van with luxury VIP seats and other luxury comforts for tourists or your executives. Jim can supply Touring Vans and VIP converted vans to Barbados, Caribbean, Americas and the world. Depending on your budget, we can do either some cosmetic changes or do a full fledged transformation into a luxurious experience. The conversion begins with seating and we offer a range of options from bucket seats, King Seats, First Class seats, business class seats, reclining seats, power reclining seats and even sofas. If you want to install a convertible bed for your CEO then we can also do that.
Our conversion is not limited to seats, we also change the flooring to meet your taste. Whether you require wood finish vinyl or a carpet of various level of plushness then we can do that as well.
The next area we pay attention are the ceiling and sides and we can beautify it in different ways to match your taste. Then comes LED lighting, then AC and finally entertainment system to match your budget. Finest woodwork or carbon work is installed on doors, steering, gears and front panel. On larger vehicles we can install bathrooms.
We can install accessories on the outside of the vehicle to further beautify the vehicle ranging from front guards, bumpers, roof cladding, roof rails and body cladding.
Business Office on Wheels to Barbados
You need the most comfortable vans for your executives. Your CEO and senior staff can hold meetings while travelling to other cities or to an important event. Senior executive can remain productive while heading to and from the airport. It can be a variant of the luxury VIP van described above or a complete rethink with super-VIP seats from executive seats, reclining and swivel seats, sofas and even convertible bed. If you want a dream office on wheels then go no further, business executives in Barbados can now be productive and comfortable while they travel in style. Custom flooring, side paneling, ceiling accents, railings and carpets to noise cancelling private space are all in your reach. We can also add ergonomic work desks that can fold out or be a permanent fixture with all charging and connectivity options you might need. Of course internet savvy smart TV will allow you to make conference calls and make powerpoint presentations on the go. The beautiful lighting will match the quality of executive business van that you desire. A pantry with fridge, oven and an electric kettle will keep you hydrated and fed.
We can also create display and demo vans where you can take your business to your customers where-ever they may be. We can build a mobile shop or create a showcase for your products or a product demo van.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Refrigerated and other Custom built van and truck bodies to Barbados
Our high quality refrigerated vans and refrigerated trucks can transport Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products, Chocolates & Pastries. Cooked & Prepared Foods, Meat, Sea Food, Flowers, Deep Frozen Foods, Ice cream, Medicines and Vaccines safely at the required temperature to you destination.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles to Barbados
We specialize in providing bullet-resistant lightly armored and fully armored cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, trucks, buses and VIP limousines to consumers not just in Barbados, Caribbean and Americas but the entire world.
We can convert your Japanese, American or European car, SUV, van or MPV into a personal fortress against the rising tide of crime and terrorism. Some of the vehicles that are popular with the folks who want their vehicles armored are Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Land Rover Range Rover, GMC Yukon Denali, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Expedition, Ford Everest, Mercedes Benz Maybach, S500, S 600, G550, AMG G55, AMG G63 to various Porsche, Lamborghini, Lexus, BMW, Audi and Lexus models. We can even get buses armored to your specifications.
No matter what armoring standard you require, B4, B5, B6 or B7 we can implement it on the vehicle of your choice. Whether you want your coupe, sedan, hatchback, pickup truck, SUV, MPV, Van, truck or bus armored Jim is the right place to contact. We also export Special Purpose APC Vehicles for law enforcement community in Barbados and beyond. These vehicles can withstand not just rifle bursts but also armor piercing projections.
Whether you require Cash in Transit vehicles, APC, Police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, BATT vehicles or prisoner transport vehicles we have the right vehicle in your budget. Whether you are looking for bulletproof and armored executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, police cruisers, Water Cannon/Riot Control or cash-in-transit vehicles we have a solution just right for you. Individuals, governments, militaries, banks, law enforcement agencies to successful businessmen are glad to buy a high quality armored vehicle from us as they get a cost effective armored vehicle that does not compromise on safety and quality.
We can armor them to either B4, B5, B6 or B7 level
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter and Supplier of equipment for Dredging Industry, Earthmoving, demolition and mining industries. Heavy Plants and Construction Equipment to Barbados On Sale
Whether you are looking for construction vehicles, construction equipment or earth moving equipment, Jim is the best resource. If you are looking for new or used plants then we can supply whole plant over to you.
Heavy Earthmoving Equipment:
Dump Trucks Barbados, Earthmoving Attachments Barbados, Excavators Barbados, Motor Graders Barbados, Track Dozers Barbados, Wheel Loaders Barbados
Mining & Service Equipment:
Crane Trucks Barbados, Diesel Tankers Barbados, Service Trucks Barbados, Tip Trucks Barbados, Water Trucks Barbados
Air Compressors Barbados, Diesel Trailers Barbados, Compact or Mini Excavators Barbados for general excavation and site preparation projects, Mobile Cranes Barbados, Pressure Cleaner Trailers Barbados, Rollers Barbados, Service Trailers Barbados, Skid Steer Attachments Barbados, Skid Steer Loaders Barbados Trenchers Barbados
Selfdriving amphibious vehicles Barbados, hydraulic long reach machines Barbados, material handling machines for harbourwork, dredging pumps, generator sets and work pontoons. Amphibious Excavators and Long Reach Excavators available
Electric Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Barbados, LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Barbados, Diesel Counterbalance Trucks Barbados, Heavy Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Barbados
Warehouse Equipment Barbados:
Electric pallet trucks Barbados, Pallet Stackers Barbados, Reach trucks Barbados, Tow trucks Barbados
Range of Construction Vehicles and Equipment
We export full range of Construction vehicles, construction and earthmoving equipment including:
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Farm vehicles and farming implements to Barbados
Jim exports full range of agricultural equipment, tractors and loader
Tractors and Loaders Barbados: 4WD/Track Tractors (370 – 620 Engine HP) Barbados, Row Crop Tractors (140 – 400 Engine HP) Barbados, Specialty Tractors (75 – 155 Engine HP) Barbados, Utility Tractors (22.4 – 140 Engine HP) Barbados, Utility Tractor Attachments Barbados, Front End Loaders Barbados, Scraper Systems Barbados,
Farm Equipment and Technology Barbados: Cutters and Shredders Barbados, Harvesting Equipment Barbados, Hay and Forage Equipment Barbados, Planting Equipment Barbados, Precision Ag Technology Barbados, Seeding Equipment Barbados, Sprayers & Applicators Barbados, Tillage Equipment Barbados,
Agricultural Tools and Equipment Barbados: Loaders Barbados, Home and Workshop Products Barbados, Used Equipment Barbados
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Offroad specialized vehicles, Side by Side and ATV to Barbados
Whether you are looking for 2 passenger, 3 passenger or 6 passenger UTV or Side by Sides or Single-rider or dual rider ATV we have the right side by side and ATV to fit your budget. Four Wheeler All Terrain Vehicles are very popular not just with enthusiasts but also law enforcement, search and rescue and military community. Recreation utility ATV are extra tough to navigate rough terrain with full load. Police off-road ATV are just as tough with police lights and horn You ride it like you would a motorcycle, by straddling the seat and controlling direction and speed using handlebars. This means you’ll have an agile machine that’s capable of handling any kind of terrain. Many models roll out of the factory ready to handle fairly compact material, so if you spend most of your off-roading time on something softer, like sand, you’ll want to look for models built specifically for this purpose or upgrades to help the model you have. ATV or Quads are sturdy and durable. The four-wheel design is meant to help you overcome even the toughest of obstacles while still keeping you planted on the ground. Keep in mind though that you should always be wearing the most essential safety gear, especially a helmet, as accidents do happen.