Thailand Duty Free Car Experts. Thailand #1 Car Exporter to Jamaica, Australia, UK, Dubai Exporter to Jamaica in Caribbean. Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter Toyota Hilux Revo Jamaica and Toyota Hilux Vigo Jamaica on sale. Australia Dubai Prado Land Cruiser Lexus On Sale
Jim Autos is a family owned and family operated dealership and car exporter that prides itself on customer service and supplies full range of Right hand drive and Left hand drive vehicles from its worldwide destinations in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Dubai, Oman, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
Our great grandfather established Asia’s first dealership in 1911 on four principles of honesty, great price, great quality and great service and every generation has been keeping his promise one deal at a time. We take great pride in being Asia’s longest running dealership and prove it by providing exceptional deals on outstanding quality vehicles with unprecedented service. It is no surprise that we are trusted the world over and not only people from Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas rely on us for their automotive needs but we have lifelong customers in every continent of this planet. Don’t take just our word for it, please check our Testimonials and see why our family of customers keep coming back to us generation after generation.
|Jamaica Continent:||Americas||Jamaica Region:||Caribbean||Jamaica RHD/LHD:||Jamaica is a Right Hand Drive Country.|
|Jamaica Currency:||Jamaican dollar||Jamaica Currency Code:||JMD||Jamaica GDP Per Capita PPP:||Jamaica|
|Jamaica Country Abbreviation:||Jamaica||Jamaica Dialing Code:||Jamaica||Jamaica UTC Time Offset:||Jamaica|
|Major Cities in Jamaica||Kingston||New Kingston||Spanish Town||Portmore|
|Major Ports in Jamaica||Kingston||Montego Bay||Ocho Rios||Port Antonio|
|Google Map Jamaica|
Top Twenty Reasons to Choose Jim
Let us briefly highlight what you will receive when you become part of the Jim 4×4 family…
- Asia’s oldest running dealership: Serving customers since 1911
- Thailand’s most trusted car, pickup truck and SUV dealer and its oldest and largest auto exporter
- In-depth Auto Experience: Only Thai, Australian, Japan, United States, United Kingdom and Dubai auto exporter with in-depth auto experience
- Recognized: Only Thai auto exporter recognized by Chamber of Commerce and acclaimed in all countries of operation including Jamaica
- Family-owned and family-operated for more than a century
- Diversity of Customers: Serving distributors, dealers, corporations, NGOs, UN, governments, militaries, mining companies, oil exploration concerns, construction companies, expats and individuals
- Diversity of Markets: Exporting to over 100 countries in the world
- Value for your money: Our factory direct purchasing allows us to buy in bulk and pass savings to our customers
- Fresh Stock: We sell fresh stock of vehicles of latest months and we never pass demo or test vehicles as new
- Quick Delivery in money in your bank! We ship vehicles faster than all our competitors
- Customer in Control: With Jim you remain in control of the process from the first email to the landing of vehicle on your doorstep
- Stability: Our financial and workforce stability and our impeccable 108 years track record has allowed us to grow with our customers
- Long-term price competitiveness: We offer lowest overall prices all through the years. We won’t bait and switch or bundle lower quality high mileage car or products to make one-time sale. We want a lifelong relationship with our customers
- We deliver on our commitments: We under-promise and over-deliver and we always fulfill our commitments. We deal with you the same way before you send the money and after you have sent the money and in good times and in times of shortages
- We give you choices: We offer whole range of highest quality vehicles and accessories from our offices in United Kingdom, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, United States and Dubai
- Customer Delight: Customer Service was a top priority for our great-grandfather at the time of our founding and remains our cherished goal today
- Best Quality and Best Selection: We seek quality in our people, Quality in our processes, Quality in our services, quality in our vehicles and quality in our products
- Thailand’s most successful e-Business: We are not only Thailand’s largest auto exporter, we are also Thailand’s largest and most profitable e-Business
- Honesty: Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Professionalism are our core values since the time of our founding
- One Stop Solution: Jim Autos is your one-stop solution for all your automotive needs thanks to our presence in all automotive hubs
#1 Car Exporter in Thailand, #1 Car Exporter in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Jim is not only #1 Car Exporter in Thailand but also #1 Car Exporter to Jamaica #1 Car Importer to Jamaica and Thailand and Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter to Caribbean and Americas. Jim is top Thailand pickup truck exporter, Thailand Sport Utility Vehicle Exporter, Thailand MPV exporter, Thailand minivan exporter, Thailand commercial truck exporter and Thailand bus exporter. We also export cars, pickup trucks, SUV, MPV, minibuses, vans, commercial trucks, buses, motorbikes, construction equipment, farming equipment, boats, military equipment, armored cars and machinery to not only Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas but the entire world with the exception of North Korea.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter to Jamaica
Jim is Thailand Pickup Truck Exporter, Australia Pickup Truck Exporter, Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter, United Kingdom Pickup Truck Exporter, United States Pickup Truck Exporter, Japan Pickup Truck Exporter, Singapore Pickup Truck Exporter, Hong Kong Pickup Truck Exporter, Europe Pickup Truck Exporter, and Dubai Pickup Truck Exporter. Jim exports not only new pickup trucks but also used pickup trucks.
Toyota Hilux is world’s most popular pickup truck because of its indestructibility, great looks, superior quality, robust frame, latest technologies and luxury feel. These very reasons make Hilux especially Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand popular in Jamaica. Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup is the best selling pickup car in Kingston, Jamaica and all across Americas and most of the Toyota Hilux imported in Jamaica is imported and exported by Jim and its worldwide subsidiaries.
Jim exports full range of pickup trucks including not only Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Ford Ranger Raptor, Nissan Navara NP-300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax and Chevy Colorado but also Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, GMC Canyon, Nissan Titan and Honda Ridgeline. Jim has won a mindshare in Jamaica because of our service, price and quality over decades of exporting to Jamaica and our popularity is not limited to just the Kingston but we have customers in New Kingston, Spanish Town and Portmore as well. Jim is not just Thailand top car exporter to Jamaica but also Australia car exporter to Jamaica, United Kingdom car exporter to Jamaica and Dubai UAE car exporter to not just Jamaica but Caribbean and Americas as well. Jim is Jamaica Car Import and Export expert from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Information about Jamaica in Wikipedia
Wikipedia article on Jamaica has the following to say about Jamaica:
Jamaica is an island country situated in the Caribbean Sea. Spanning 10,990 square kilometres (4,240 sq mi) in area, it is the third-largest island of the Greater Antilles and the fourth-largest island country in the Caribbean. Jamaica lies about 145 kilometres (90 mi) south of Cuba, and 191 kilometres (119 mi) west of Hispaniola (the island containing the countries of Haiti and the Dominican Republic).Previously inhabited by the indigenous Arawak and Ta¡no peoples, the island came under Spanish rule following the arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1494. Many of the indigenous people died of disease, and the Spanish transplanted African slaves to Jamaica as labourers. The island remained a possession of Spain until 1655, when England (later Great Britain) conquered it and renamed it Jamaica. Under British colonial rule Jamaica became a leading sugar exporter, with its plantation economy highly dependent on African slaves. The British fully emancipated all slaves in 1838, and many freedmen chose to have subsistence farms rather than to work on plantations. Beginning in the 1840s, the British utilized Chinese and Indian indentured labour to work on plantations. The island achieved independence from the United Kingdom on 6 August 1962.With 2.9 million people, Jamaica is the third-most populous Anglophone country in the Americas (after the United States and Canada), and the fourth-most populous country in the Caribbean. Kingston is the country’s capital and largest city, with a population of 937,700. Jamaicans mainly have African ancestry, with significant European, Chinese, Indian, Lebanese, and mixed-race minorities. Due to a high rate of emigration for work since the 1960s, Jamaica has a large diaspora around the world, particularly in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.Jamaica is a Commonwealth realm, with Queen Elizabeth II as its monarch and head of state. Her appointed representative in the country is the Governor-General of Jamaica, an office held by Sir Patrick Allen since 2009. Andrew Holness has served as the head of government and Prime Minister of Jamaica from March 2016. Jamaica is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy with legislative power vested in the bicameral Parliament of Jamaica, consisting of an appointed Senate and a directly elected House of Representatives.
Jamaica Car Import Export Rules and Regulations
Please note that even though we have made a great effort in collecting this information about car import regulations in Jamaica and it was correct at the time of its collection but since car import regulations in Jamaica and Americas change often, this information is given only as a starting point for your research. This is not the definitive information on car import regulation in Jamaica. Please re-investigate with relevant authorities when planning your purchase. When your research is complete, please contact Jim as Jim is the leader in Jamaica car import and export and we can supply full range of vehicles to you in your budget.
Used Car Restriction in Jamaica
Cars imported should not be more than 5 years old. Pickups should not be more than 6 years.Pickups should not be more than 6 years.For motorcycles – Five(5) yearsTrucks, Trailers and other heavy duty equipments can be 10 years old.Special purpose vehicles such as Ambulance, Fire Brigade, and Town cars, vehicles modified for physically challenged people should not be more than 10 years of age.For Buses used for the transportation of passengers:
Seating capacity 15-29 – twelve (12) yearsSeating capacity 30-44 – fourteen (14) yearsSeating capacity 45 & over – twenty (20) years For Trucks used for the transportation of cargo:
3,000 – 4000 kg – fifteen (15) years4001 – 8000 kg – fourteen (14) yearsOver 8000 kg – twenty-five (25) yearsFor other heavy duty commercial equipment – thirty (30) years
Inspection Restriction in Jamaica
Required Documents when importing in Jamaica
- Import license issued by the Trade Board Limited, which authorizes the importation of the motor vehicle.
- Title and registration certificate: The document issued by the Government of the country where the vehicle was purchased, to the owner of the vehicle.
- Two identification proof such as Passport, Driver’s license, Nation Identification.
- Bill of Lading:– It should contain necessary information about the vehicle, date of landing and the port of entry.
- Invoice:– An invoice from the supplier is necessary for all vehicles importation.
- Bill of Sight:– It contains details regarding the imported motor vehicle. It is a Customs certified document, prepared and signed by the dealer.
- Tax Compliance:– It will be issued by Tax Administration Certificate Services Department.
- Odometer inspection statement.
- Import Entry (C87):– This import document should be presented to Customs by the broker and should contain all the details involving the vehicle, importer name, shipping information and the responsibilities.
- Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN):– A nine digit unique identification number obtained from Revenue Board.
- Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC):– A document obtained from Revenue Board as a proof that certifies that payments Certificate of tax liabilities and wage-related statutory deductions are up-to-date.
- Simplified Administrative Document (eSad):– This is the electronic document on which all the particulars of the motor vehicle/cycle, the name of the importer, shipping information and the Customs duties are recorded. It is completed by the Customs Broker and submitted to Customs. Only a licensed Customs Broker should complete this form.
The importation of the following also require a permit from the Trade Board Ltd.
- Pick-up & Truck Cabs
- Pick-up Beds
What is the method used for determining the value of motor vehicles?
Under the WTO Agreement, invoices are to be presented to Customs from which the value for duty will be derived..
Import Duty in Jamaica
Please note that the information below is dated and Import duty and other taxes and dues are being revised so please check current duty and inform us so we may update this information.
- Import duty 10-40%, vary depending upon the commodity being imported.
- General Consumption Tax (GCT) :- It is applicable on all items except for Zero-rated and Exempted items. Current Rates: 17.5% on used vehicles.
- Special Consumption Tax (SCT) :- It is applicable to only some petroleum products. SCT rates vary depending on the item.
- Common External Tariff (CET) :- The rate of CET varies depending on the vehicle being imported. Current CET: 20% on Cars and Pick-ups whereas for Trucks, Vans and Buses CET is 10%.
- Environmental Levy (ENVL) :- This will be applicable on all items that will have an impact on the environment. The rate for ENVL is 0.5% and is calculated on CIF value.
- Proof of immigration status such as a Work Permit must be shown by Non-Jamaicans.
- Returning residents may import an older car, if they have owned the vehicle for at least 6 months and approved by the Trade Board.
- A warranty of 90 days is required if buyer want to sell the used vehicle.
Import Regulations in Jamaica
To drive the vehicle on the road
For registering the vehicle, Certificate of Fitness with the Import Entry documentation is required. The documents should be taken to the Revenue Service Center/ Tax Collectorate to register the vehicle and other purpose.
Other relevant Information:
Every three years, Jamaica’s residents or returning Individuals can import up to two motor vehicles; one motorcar and one light commercial vehicle or any two light commercial vehicles.
Importation of Damaged Vehicles:
The importation of motor vehicles that are considered to be in a damaged or salvaged state is PROHIBITED.
Individuals and Returning Residents:
An individual or Returning Resident is allowed to import:One (1) motor car and one (1) light commercial vehicle or two (2) light commercial vehicles; or one (1) light commercial vehicle and a regular commercial vehicle. Individuals residing in Jamaica are allowed to access this facility once every three (3) years. Returning Residents, having accessed the facility within a particular current year would not be eligible to import vehicles in the capacity of an individual until three (3) years after the date of the importation as a Returning Resident.
Transportation and Car Import Info for Jamaica for Diplomats
This information is written for American diplomats primarily but is valid for all diplomats and non-profit NGO employees:
A car is a necessity for American employees in Jamaica. Incoming employees can either bring a vehicle from their last post or the U.S. if it is a recent model, buy one duty-free from several Kingston dealers who sell vehicles to diplomats, buy one from a departing employee (as advertised in the CLO’s newsletter), or import a vehicle from several internet-based used car companies in Japan (or from Jim Autos Thailand, Australia, UK or Dubai). Employees should sort out their vehicle situation prior to arrival at post. Married staff with diplomatic privileges may import two cars duty free, but they must pay shipping on the second vehicle; single staff with diplomatic privileges may only import one vehicle. Driving is on the left, but either left-hand or right-hand-drive cars may be imported. Left-hand drive cars may need to have the headlights re-aimed. Because of the narrow roads, and in the interest of safety, consideration should be given to obtaining a right-hand-drive vehicle.Current Jamaican Government policy forbids the importation of cars and SUVs over 3 years old (from the exact date of manufacture to the exact date of entry into Jamaica). Exceptions to this policy are rare. Check with GSO before shipping a vehicle to Jamaica.Compact cars are best suited to the narrow, winding Jamaican roads, although many employees drive SUVs, as high road clearance is an advantage when negotiating potholes and rougher roads outside of Kingston. An air-conditioner is desirable. Garages can service most American, Japanese, or European makes, but service is below U.S. standards.Spare parts are expensive and sometimes hard to find for older and less common models. Although not essential, you may want to bring a basic supply of oil filters, radiator hoses, fan belts, and spark plugs, as well as points and condensers if your car uses them. Spare parts can be obtained from the U.S. in a few days. Also, bring basic tools and repair manuals for your make and model of car. Durable tires in good condition are necessary because of often poorly kept roads.Embassy employees who purchase gasoline at public service stations must obtain receipts if they wish to claim reimbursement of Jamaican gasoline taxes. Refunds are requested through the Management Office, but are slow in coming. No refund is made on diesel fuel, which costs only slightly less than leaded gasoline. Unleaded gasoline is widely available. Upon arrival GSO will assist you in obtaining a Jamaican driver’s license, although you are permitted to drive on your U.S. driver’s license for up to a year. Licenses can be obtained without examination by presenting a valid American or international license. Because suburban areas are geographically extensive and public transportation inadequate, self-drive is a necessity in Kingston, and GSO recommends that all adult family members of diplomatic personnel come to Jamaica with a license.Automobile registration is accomplished by obtaining (1) an import license for your car at the time of importation, (2) compulsory local liability insurance, and (3) a certificate of vehicle fitness. Embassy officers obtain diplomatic registration plates gratis. Certificates of car fitness must be renewed annually. Personnel should discuss automobile purchases as well as imports with the GSO.Before selling a car, an employee must obtain permission from the Chief of Mission and the Jamaican Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If a car has been in country less than three years, customs duties must be paid based on the car’s pro-rated assessed value at the time of sale. Vehicles may be sold without payment of duties after the vehicle has been on the island for more than three years. Proceeds may be converted to U.S. dollars through Post’s Financial Management Office.Transportation to and from work can be provided for persons in temporary quarters whose cars have not yet arrived. Jamaica Union of Taxi Drivers Association cabs, found at the major hotels and airports, are generally reputable and reliable. Staff members are not advised to use public buses. The Embassy contracts for buses to transport Embassy children to and from school.
Jim is top Hilux exporter to Jamaica including Toyota Hilux Revo and Toyota Hilux Vigo. Jamaica Car Import and Export from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Kingston as it is in New Kingston and Spanish Town. Hilux is always a great value for money but more so at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Australia, Jim Autos NZ, Jim Autos UK and Jim Autos Dubai where you get even more value for your money when you purchase Hilux at the cheapest price in the world. Remember, if you did not buy at Jim, you paid too much. No one can beat our quality vehicle at our price. Customers in Jamaica Import and Export Hilux and full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Jim branches Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.
Toyota Hilux is also best suited to the climate and terrain of Jamaica. It is therefore no surprise that there are so many Hilux admirers and owners in Jamaica and many of them proud customers of Jim. A lot of Hilux is imported in Jamaica every year and Jim has carved a significant mindshare in Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas. We though export Ford Ranger Wildtrak to Jamaica and there are now inquiries about Ford Ranger Raptor. Some other pickup trucks that folks from Jamaica enjoy are Mitsubishi L200 Triton, Nissan Navara NP300, Mazda BT-50, Isuzu Dmax among others.
Shipping to Jamaica via roll on roll off (roro) and container from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
There are two main ways to have your vehicle shipped to Jamaica aboard a ship. The first of these is Roll-on/Roll-off also abbreviated as ro-ro, where a car is driven on and off the ship on a ramp and secured to the car decks in the hull or belly of the vessel. The name is based on the fact that you can just roll on the vehicle onto the ship and roll off the ship once it arrives at its destination. A roro vessel is a parking garage on a ship where every vehicle is braced into position. This is the least expensive shipping method from some ports to most frequented ports but when roro ships are scarce like from Thailand, this option may be more expensive than container shipping and may even not be available for some ports and regions but when available it is still preferred in some countries because of the ease of processing the vehicle upon its arrival in Jamaica.Beside cars, ro-ro ships can carry all types of motorized, rolling and even static cargo: trucks, boats, buses, motor homes, travel trailers, tractors, excavators, cranes, and other high & heavy equipment and machinery.
Container shipping is safer because the vehicle is packed in a container so no chance of pilfering on either of the ports and schedule is in your control. The container is hoisted on and off the ship while in port by a crane that carefully moves it from the dock to ship and vice versa. We can generally pack one unit in a 20 ft. container, two units in a 40 ft and three units in a 40′ HIQ container. Container shipping is preferred when you want security, safety, control and time frame.
Pickup Truck Exporter has New Toyota Hilux For Sale in Jamaica and Used Toyota Hilux For Sale in Jamaica, Price and Pictures from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
All new 2019, 2020 Toyota Hilux Jamaica is now in stock as is Used 2018, 2017, 2020, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 Toyota Hilux In Jamaica at Jim Autos. Toyota introduces its beautifully accessorized model Revo Rocco and it is a big hit and Rocco is now available at Jim. We can also Roccofy a used Revo to look like the new Rocco. No one can beat low prices of Toyota Hilux and other pickup trucks at Jim. New Toyota Hilux Revo is the top selling Toyota Hilux in Jamaica and best selling pickup truck. Toyota Hilux Revo Single Cab Jamaica, Toyota Hilux Revo Smart Cab Jamaica and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab Jamaica are available at lowest price at Jim as are the specially accessorized models Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Smart Cab Jamaica and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Double Cab Jamaica.
We are committed to giving our customers a different car buying experience than they are used to. Not only are our prices lowest, our quality and service adhere to highest standards set by our forefathers. Your search for a car deal in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore may begin somewhere else but it will definitely end here as only at Jim you get the most for your money with no hidden costs and no hanky panky business. We underpromise and overdeliver and our century plus commitment to honesty generation after generation guarantees that there will be no surpises when vehicle arrives on your port.
The Indestructible Hilux Jamaica On Sale at Thailand Hilux Exporter and Thailand Hilux Dealer
Top Gear once attempted to destroy a 1988 diesel model by crashing it into a tree, assaulting it with a wrecking ball, submerging it in the s and setting it on fire but no luck, Hilux kept on humming. It is that robust because Toyota Hilux Jamaica is built on a steel frame and can haul up to 1450 kg of load, the 4WD Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup has protection plates in the bottom to protect the major components. Down below we outline the top ten reasons for buying a Hilux in greater details.
Top Ten Reason to buy a Toyota Hilux Revo Jamaica Thailand, Toyota Hilux SR5 Jamaica Australia, Toyota Hilux UK or Toyota Hilux LHD Jamaica Dubai
Here are some of the reasons why Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup remains the best selling pickup in Jamaica:
- Indestructible: Hilux Jamaica is built on a steel frame so it takes a lot to destroy it. The customers in Jamaica, Caribbean or Americas rely on it as does the whole world. It can survive drowning, being burnt and being thrown from a cliff.
- Robust: It is a robust truck that can take a lot of punishment and a lot of various climates and even war and come unscathed. Its strong ladder chassis makes Hilux one of the strongest pickup around. Hilux Braked towing capacity can go up to 2500kg. HiLux is a true workhorse and can haul up to 1405kg in the tray itself. Underneath, 4×4 versions come with a number of heavy-duty protection plates shielding the major components.
- Best Value for your money: Hilux pricing is competitive with all its rivals but in the long run its reliability and availability of cheap parts and easy repairability makes it the best value for the money.
- Safety: Hilux has a slew of passive safety and active safety features that make it one of the safest truck around. It has many braking technologies, seatbelts and a number of airbags. Top end of Hilux Revo Jamaica comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), traction control (TC), and vehicle stability control (VSC) to allow you to come a full stop quickly.
- User Friendliness: Every Toyota vehicle is made with user convenience and comfort in mind and Toyota Hilux is no exception. There are storage options all through the vehicle and from door controls to steering controls everything is at your fingertips.
- Comfort: Whether seating is fabric or leather you sink into the comfortable seat. No matter where you drive it in offroad, deserts, fields, farms, rough terrain, city roads or motorways it still drives beautifully and you are still comfortable. The new Eighth Generation Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand is even more comfortable than Toyota Hilux Vigo.
- On Road and Off Road King: No matter where you are driving on rough terrain or a smooth road, your driving experience is wonderful. Hilux is not father’s pickup. It feels like you are driving a luxurious sedan but with all the power of a pickup truck. Its ladder frame chassis, comfortable seating and powerful rear suspension gives a smooth ride in all driving circumstances.
- Parts, Accessories and Service: Since Toyota Hilux is available in every country of the world its parts and accessories are inexpensive compared to prices of other pickup trucks. Servicing is also easy because most mechanics in the world know how to fix a Hilux even in remote corners of Jamaica and Americas so it is quite inexpensive to get it repaired if it needs some TLC.
- Powertrains: Toyota Hilux is offered in diesel 2400 cc and diesel 2800 cc and in some markets in 2700 cc petrol/gasoline.
- Variety: Toyota Hilux Thailand, Toyota Hilux UK and Toyota Australia are offered in a variety of models in Single Standard Cab, Extra Smart Cab and Double Cab in both two wheel drive and four wheel drive.
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models Available for Quick Export to Jamaica
|Cab Type||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models for Jamaica|
|Single Cab 4×4||2017 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J Diesel 4×4 5M GUN126R-BTFXHT|
|Single Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J SWB Diesel 4×2 5M GUN112R-BTMLYT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 5M TGN121R-BTMXKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN122R-BTMXYTWB|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN123R-BTMLYT|
|Smart Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel 4×2|
|Smart Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc Diesel Prerunner Rocco|
|Smart Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual Rocco|
|Double Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2 Manual GUN122R-DTMSYT|
|Double Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN135R-DTFMHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner 6 Auto TGN136R-DTTSKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN135R-DTTSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto Rocco GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|Double Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto GUN126R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual Rocco GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto Rocco GUN126R-DTTHHT|
Car exporter of full range of vehicles to Jamaica
Jim exports not just Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup but full range or vehicles to Jamaica and Americas. Here are some vehicle types we export:
- Right Hand Drive Classic and luxury cars
- Right Hand Drive Two door and four door Hatchback (car with rear door that opens upwards), sedans (car with a four doors and typical trunk), coupes (closed car with a fixed roof) and convertible/cabriolet/roadster
- Right Hand Drive Pickup Trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Hilux Vigo TRD, Nissan Navara NP300, Ford Ranger, Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Isuzu Dmax, Mazda BT-50, Chevy Colorado among others
- Right Hand Drive Sports utility vehicles (SUV) like Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero, Isuzu MUX, Multi-purpose Vehicles (MPV) as Toyota Innova, crossover SUV (that combines features of an SUV with a hatchback) and all terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Right Hand Drive Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Right Hand Drive Collections and dealership inventory
- Right Hand Drive Recreational vehicles (RVs), motor homes and fifth wheels
- Right Hand Drive Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Right Hand Drive vehicles and heavy equipment. Construction and mining equipment
- Right Hand Drive Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles, scooters and sport bikes
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
Thailand Car Exporter to Jamaica, Thailand New Car Exporter in Jamaica and Thailand used Car Exporter in Jamaica, Import Car to Jamaica, Export Car to Kingston, Jamaica.
Jim is number 1 exporter of Thailand Japanese new vehicles and Thailand Japanese used vehicles. In addition to Toyota Hilux, we export full range of vehicles including Car, 4×4 Pickup, 4WD SUV, MPV, Minivan, Luxury Marque, Light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial Trucks, small and large Buses, boats, Forklift, Construction and Farm Machinery, Generators, Tyre and Part to Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Dubai UAE, United States, Western Europe and Canada. We guarantee best prices on best quality vehicles and ship them fast. No matter which vehicle or machinery you need, we can supply it. Each vehicle, machinery and equipment is handpicked by our team that prides itself on honesty, great quality, great service and great price. You can be assured that our vehicles are not stolen, accident repaired or flood damaged. Always a honest deal and you can be sure that no scam is ever involved. You will treasure the quality of the vehicle you import from us.
Jim is top new and used car dealer and exporter. Thailand Car Exporter to Jamaica supplies full range of Thailand vehicles to Jamaica including pickup trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Isuzu Dmax and Ford Ranger, Sport Utility Vehicles as Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Ford Everest and Isuzu MUX, Minivans as Toyota Hiace Commuter and Nissan Urvan and Commercial trucks and large buses from Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu Trucks and Hino Trucks. Jim s also Australia car exporter to Jamaica, Dubai UAE Car Exporter to Jamaica.
Toyota Hilux including Toyota Hilux Revo is our best selling vehicle. Hilux is powerful, sturdy, durable, maneuvrable and good looking especially the new Toyota Hilux Revo with Toyota Tacoma like grill is selling like hotcakes and Jim is Toyota Pickup Expert and no one sells more Hilux than Jim companies. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is especially very popular with the customers all over the world and customers in Americas including Jamaica. New Hilux Revo Rocco is very popular but if your budget does not allow it then we can convert an older Revo into Rocco.
Export of Right hand drive vehicles and Right hand drive Hilux to Jamaica from Jim branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore
Jamaica is a Right Hand Drive Country and we export full range of Right hand drive vehicles from Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. As a dedicated vehicle exporter, we have the resources and skills to find the very best new vehicles and the very best used vehicles and export them expeditiously to your doorstep. Jim exports not just cars but also spare parts, accessories and specialized equipment of unmatched quality and unparalleled experience. Jim has been exporting high quality Thailand vehicles, Australian vehicles, Japanese vehicles, UK vehicles, Dubai vehicles and United States vehicles at affordable cheapest prices. We export to 100 plus countries and we ship vehicles quickly and efficiently and all our used vehicles are thoroughly reconditioned before their export. We use our buying power to acquire vehicles at lowest possible prices and then are glad to pass these savings to all our customers with our legendary customer service known in 100 countries and counting.
Japanese import cars to Jamaica, Japanese cars for sale from Thailand, Japan, Australia and Dubai, Japanese new cars, Japanese used cars, Japanese import cars for sale, Japanese used cars for sale, Japanese vehicles in Thailand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai UAE
Jamaica is a Right Hand Drive country so we export mostly Right hand drive vehicles from Jim Autos branches in Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Jim exports full range of vehicles to customers in Kingston and other cities of the country including New Kingston, Spanish Town and Portmore from Car auction, Automobile dealer, Used car dealer, companies and single owner.
Our singular focus is to ensure your success as our success lies in your success. If you get highest quality vehicles at lowest possible price as quickly as possible to your doorstep your profits multiply and the number of satisfied customers multiply as you grow, we grow. This has been the secret to our longevity and spectacular success from strength to strength in the past 100 years and more. Whether you are looking for Thai new car, Thai used car, Australia new car, Australia used car, Japanese used car, Truck, Bus, 4×4, dumper forklift, cherry picker, heavy/construction equipment, caravan, hybrid car, buy a car, coupe in Jamaica, Jim is the most trusted source. Our reputation precedes us in every sector of the industry from Governments, militaries, embassies, non-profit organizations, small and medium organizations, large corporations, car distributors, dealers and individuals the world over and in Jamaica they know they can rely on us.
New Car Exporter to Jamaica and New Toyota Car Dealer to Jamaica
You can buy a Toyota Hilux in Jamaica car bazar or email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp message or call us at +66-89-106-5701 for car import and car export of new and used Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand as well as all Thailand pickup trucks, SUV, minivans, trucks and buses. Among Thai Car exporters to Jamaica, Australian car exporters to Jamaica, Dubai car exporters to Jamaica and Japanese car exporters to Jamaica, Jim stands out tall. Jim is the leader of Thai Car dealers, doyen of Japan car dealers, forerunner of Dubai car dealers and leading light of Australian Car Dealers. Our prices are the cheapest and the best and our vehicles of superior most quality.
Used Car Exporter to Jamaica and Used Car Dealer to Jamaica
Even though we are Toyota Hilux experts, we offer full range of vehicles from Sedans, 4×4 Pickups, 4WD SUVs, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks, Four Wheel Drive vehicles, Minibus, Trucks, Buses, Motorbikes, Convertible, Damaged Vehicles, ATV, Heavy Machinery & Equipment, Boats / Jet Skis, Panel Vans / Maxis, Minivans, Spare Parts, Vehicle Accessories to customers in Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas. Our used vehicles are of top notch quality, we pick only the choicest vehicles, leaving the quality 4 and below for competitors to fight over. We then thoroughly recondition these premium quality vehicles refurbishing them to Jim Quality Standards sought the world over. We want your complete satisfaction and won’t settle for anything else. We know you are counting on us not just once but for every shipment and we have never disappointed our customers, this is why we have thousands of Customers For Life in all corners of this planet.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Specialized Vehicles Exporter to Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas
Jim is not just top car exporter to Jamaica but also Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore top exporter of specialized vehicles to Jamaica. We export full range of specialized vehicles including:
- Custom build ambulances, mobile clinics, mobile blood donation centers and fire trucks
- Multipurpose Refrigerated Vans and Trucks for cold transport
- Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles
- Construction equipment including TLB, Front End Loader, Excavator, Dump Truck, Scoop Tram, Forklift, Bobcat, Mobile Crane, Tower Crane, Bulldozer, Grader, Reach Truck and Roller among other
- Farm vehicles, farming implements,
- Mining vehicles, mining equipment,
- Trail sleds and snow fun equipment
- Offroad specialized vehicles, ATV,
- Jet ski, boats, yacht and all kind of specialized water leisure vehicles.
- Management of the entire operational procedure
- Transport and support of the operational leader/staff
- Transport of command materials
- Handling of radio transmissions to the operation site
- Handling of radio transmissions between the operation site and a superior guiding authority
- Armored Cars: Our armoring process is so discreet that no one can tell an armored car from a non-armored one meanwhile the occupants of our armored car can withstand not only rifle or handgun assaults but also grenade attacks. We neither sacrifice form for function nor price for safety. Some of the popular armored models are:
- Armored Mercedes S-Class S560 Jamaica
- Armored Mercedes Mayback S560 Jamaica
- Armored Mercedes Maybach S600 Jamaica
- Armored Mercedes Benz S550 Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Camry Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Avalon Jamaica
- Armored Lexus LS460L Jamaica
- Armored Mercedes Benz CLS Class Jamaica
- Armored SUVs: Almost any SUV you desire can be made bulletproof, but here are some of the most popular: Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Jamaica
- Armored Nissan Patrol, Jamaica
- Armored Mitsubishi Pajero, Jamaica
- Armored Land Rover Range Rover, Jamaica
- Armored Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, Jamaica
- Armored Lexus LX-570, Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Sienna, Jamaica
- Armored Cadillac Escalade, Jamaica
- Armored Nissan Armada, Jamaica
- Armored GMC Yukon Denali, Jamaica
- Armored Chevy Suburban, Jamaica
- Armored Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jamaica
- Armored Toyota 4Runner, Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Fortuner, Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Prado, Jamaica
- Armored Toyota Sequoia, Jamaica
- Armored Infiniti QX80 and Jamaica
- Armored Mercedes Benz GL Class Jamaica
- Armored Limousines: Now you can travel in group in style and remain uscathed, here are some of the most popular armored limosuines: Jamaica
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Jamaica
- Armored Limousine Mercedes Benz Sprinter Jamaica
- Armored Limousine Cadillac Escalade Jamaica
- Armored Limousine Lexus LX-570 Jamaica
- Armored Limousine GMC Savana Jamaica
- Armored Buses:
Tourist groups and executives can now travel in class and be safe from trouble makers, here are some of the most popular armored buses: Jamaica
- Armored Bus Ford F-350 Jamaica
- Armored Passenger Bus Ford F550 Jamaica
- VIP Armored Bus Ford E350 Jamaica
- Armored Bus Ford E350 11 Passenger Van Jamaica
- Armored Bus Toyota Hiace Commuter Jamaica
- Armored Bus Toyota Coaster Jamaica
- Armored VIP Bus Ashok Leyland Jamaica
- Front End Loader Jamaica
- Compact or Mini-Excavator (under 8 ton) Jamaica
- Crawler Excavator and Wheeled Excavators Jamaica
- Smooth Drum Compactors Jamaica
- Track Loader Jamaica
- Crawler Dozer Jamaica
- Crawler Loader Jamaica
- Crawler Carrier Jamaica
- Dump Truck Jamaica
- Aggregate Equipment Jamaica
- Scoop Tram Jamaica
- Light Towers Jamaica
- Forklift Jamaica
- Bobcat Jamaica
- Mobile Crane Jamaica
- Tower Crane Jamaica
- Bulldozer Jamaica
- Grader Jamaica
- Reach Truck Jamaica
- Road Equipment Jamaica
- Wheel Loader Jamaica transport load over small to medium distances
- Roller Jamaica
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore exporter of Ambulances and Fire trucks to Jamaica
We export full range of ambulance and health care vehicles including the following:
|Ambulance||Mobile Clinic||Eye Clinic On Wheels||Blood Collection Vans|
|Diabetes Clinic On Wheel||Pediatric Care Clinic On Wheels||Dental Care Clinic on Wheels||Women Health Care Clinic on Wheels|
Our ambulances are designed for safety and are loaded with features that are made with end users in mind both the patient and the staff. Our ambulances are strong and safe and yet surprisingly economical. Most of our ambulances are built on either Land Cruiser hardtop or Toyota Hiace but we do build on other vehicles at customer’s request. We offer ambulances according to your budget. For developing countries we can build very basic dirt cheap ambulances on Suzuki Every with upgraded suspension and we can build multi-room mobile clinics build on truck chassis. You can start with a lower option vehicle and add options as your budget allows it. We are a family owned and family operated business prides itself on honesty, great price, great quality and great service. In addition to ambulances we can also supply top quality EMS medical patient handling equipment for emergency and rescue operations and for normal hospital care. We have been supplying top notch vehicles and accessories and personalized service to first response community in Jamaica and Americas.
We can custom build mobile clinics on Hiace vans, Toyota Land Cruiser Hardtop, Ford F-450, Mercedes Sprinter to commercial truck chassis or semi-trailer. Commercial truck based mobile clinics will have multiple rooms for consulting, reception, recovery and treatment/surgery and may even have staff accommodation areas.
While both ambulances and mobile clinics can be built on 2wd and 4WD vehicles large clinics can be built on 6×2 or 6×4 trucks. Mobile clinics have lockable drug cabinets and drawers for record storage. The patient bench has an elevating head end and provisions for storage below. Mobile clinics for blood pressure/diabetes, eyecare, dental/oral health, mammography, occupational health and dialysis are also available. We have the right solution no matter what you need.
Fire Trucks, Rescue, HAZMAT, Special and Command vehicles to Jamaica
We build fire, rescue, investigation units, ERU (Emergency Response Units), Modular Rescue Units, First Responder vehicles and HAZMAT vehicles in your budget without compromising the essential functionality that’s essential to the important work the men and women involved in first response and other investigation / emergency services. Fire trucks built on vans and trucks are available not only for Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas but every country in the world. We can also custom build HAZMAT, rescue, forest fighting and command vehicles in accordance with your specification for worldwide destinations. Our firefighting vehicles are built on all wheel drive vehicles which we can equip according to your budget.
We can also supply aluminum and steel aerial fire and rescue apparatus to meet all your requirements. No matter how high an aerial ladder you need, the chances are we can supply it.
Custom built rescue vehicles built on vans or trucks are as sturdy as our fire fighting vans and trucks. Rescue vehicles are custom built to your requirements and we can include any additional equipment you may require.
Our Hazardous material (HAZMAT) vehicles are fully equipped for hazmat operations of all kinds and we can build them on either a van or a truck to fit your budget.
Mobile Command Posts
Fighting fire and handling disaster require a fully equipped mobile command vehicles.
The field of activities of mobile command vehicles, regardless of the specific operational situation, generally include:
This vehicle is often described as a mobile office with comprehensive equipment in the vehicle interior.
Modified Tourist Cars and VIP Van Conversion to Jamaica
Whether you want to convert a Hiace or some other van with luxury VIP seats and other luxury comforts for tourists or your executives. Jim can supply Touring Vans and VIP converted vans to Jamaica, Caribbean, Americas and the world. Depending on your budget, we can do either some cosmetic changes or do a full fledged transformation into a luxurious experience. The conversion begins with seating and we offer a range of options from bucket seats, King Seats, First Class seats, business class seats, reclining seats, power reclining seats and even sofas. If you want to install a convertible bed for your CEO then we can also do that.
Our conversion is not limited to seats, we also change the flooring to meet your taste. Whether you require wood finish vinyl or a carpet of various level of plushness then we can do that as well.
The next area we pay attention are the ceiling and sides and we can beautify it in different ways to match your taste. Then comes LED lighting, then AC and finally entertainment system to match your budget. Finest woodwork or carbon work is installed on doors, steering, gears and front panel. On larger vehicles we can install bathrooms.
We can install accessories on the outside of the vehicle to further beautify the vehicle ranging from front guards, bumpers, roof cladding, roof rails and body cladding.
Business Office on Wheels to Jamaica
You need the most comfortable vans for your executives. Your CEO and senior staff can hold meetings while travelling to other cities or to an important event. Senior executive can remain productive while heading to and from the airport. It can be a variant of the luxury VIP van described above or a complete rethink with super-VIP seats from executive seats, reclining and swivel seats, sofas and even convertible bed. If you want a dream office on wheels then go no further, business executives in Jamaica can now be productive and comfortable while they travel in style. Custom flooring, side paneling, ceiling accents, railings and carpets to noise cancelling private space are all in your reach. We can also add ergonomic work desks that can fold out or be a permanent fixture with all charging and connectivity options you might need. Of course internet savvy smart TV will allow you to make conference calls and make powerpoint presentations on the go. The beautiful lighting will match the quality of executive business van that you desire. A pantry with fridge, oven and an electric kettle will keep you hydrated and fed.
We can also create display and demo vans where you can take your business to your customers where-ever they may be. We can build a mobile shop or create a showcase for your products or a product demo van.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Refrigerated and other Custom built van and truck bodies to Jamaica
Our high quality refrigerated vans and refrigerated trucks can transport Vegetables, Fruits, Dairy Products, Chocolates & Pastries. Cooked & Prepared Foods, Meat, Sea Food, Flowers, Deep Frozen Foods, Ice cream, Medicines and Vaccines safely at the required temperature to you destination.
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Armored vehicles, military vehicles and public security vehicles to Jamaica
We specialize in providing bullet-resistant lightly armored and fully armored cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, trucks, buses and VIP limousines to consumers not just in Jamaica, Caribbean and Americas but the entire world.
We can convert your Japanese, American or European car, SUV, van or MPV into a personal fortress against the rising tide of crime and terrorism. Some of the vehicles that are popular with the folks who want their vehicles armored are Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser 200, Land Rover Range Rover, GMC Yukon Denali, Lincoln Navigator, Ford Expedition, Ford Everest, Mercedes Benz Maybach, S500, S 600, G550, AMG G55, AMG G63 to various Porsche, Lamborghini, Lexus, BMW, Audi and Lexus models. We can even get buses armored to your specifications.
No matter what armoring standard you require, B4, B5, B6 or B7 we can implement it on the vehicle of your choice. Whether you want your coupe, sedan, hatchback, pickup truck, SUV, MPV, Van, truck or bus armored Jim is the right place to contact. We also export Special Purpose APC Vehicles for law enforcement community in Jamaica and beyond. These vehicles can withstand not just rifle bursts but also armor piercing projections.
Whether you require Cash in Transit vehicles, APC, Police vehicles, SWAT vehicles, BATT vehicles or prisoner transport vehicles we have the right vehicle in your budget. Whether you are looking for bulletproof and armored executive SUVs, luxury sedans, special purpose vehicles, personnel carriers, police cruisers, Water Cannon/Riot Control or cash-in-transit vehicles we have a solution just right for you. Individuals, governments, militaries, banks, law enforcement agencies to successful businessmen are glad to buy a high quality armored vehicle from us as they get a cost effective armored vehicle that does not compromise on safety and quality.
We can armor them to either B4, B5, B6 or B7 level
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter and Supplier of equipment for Dredging Industry, Earthmoving, demolition and mining industries. Heavy Plants and Construction Equipment to Jamaica On Sale
Whether you are looking for construction vehicles, construction equipment or earth moving equipment, Jim is the best resource. If you are looking for new or used plants then we can supply whole plant over to you.
Heavy Earthmoving Equipment:
Dump Trucks Jamaica, Earthmoving Attachments Jamaica, Excavators Jamaica, Motor Graders Jamaica, Track Dozers Jamaica, Wheel Loaders Jamaica
Mining & Service Equipment:
Crane Trucks Jamaica, Diesel Tankers Jamaica, Service Trucks Jamaica, Tip Trucks Jamaica, Water Trucks Jamaica
Air Compressors Jamaica, Diesel Trailers Jamaica, Compact or Mini Excavators Jamaica for general excavation and site preparation projects, Mobile Cranes Jamaica, Pressure Cleaner Trailers Jamaica, Rollers Jamaica, Service Trailers Jamaica, Skid Steer Attachments Jamaica, Skid Steer Loaders Jamaica Trenchers Jamaica
Selfdriving amphibious vehicles Jamaica, hydraulic long reach machines Jamaica, material handling machines for harbourwork, dredging pumps, generator sets and work pontoons. Amphibious Excavators and Long Reach Excavators available
Electric Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Jamaica, LPG Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Jamaica, Diesel Counterbalance Trucks Jamaica, Heavy Counterbalance Forklift Trucks Jamaica
Warehouse Equipment Jamaica:
Electric pallet trucks Jamaica, Pallet Stackers Jamaica, Reach trucks Jamaica, Tow trucks Jamaica
Range of Construction Vehicles and Equipment
We export full range of Construction vehicles, construction and earthmoving equipment including:
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Farm vehicles and farming implements to Jamaica
Jim exports full range of agricultural equipment, tractors and loader
Tractors and Loaders Jamaica: 4WD/Track Tractors (370 – 620 Engine HP) Jamaica, Row Crop Tractors (140 – 400 Engine HP) Jamaica, Specialty Tractors (75 – 155 Engine HP) Jamaica, Utility Tractors (22.4 – 140 Engine HP) Jamaica, Utility Tractor Attachments Jamaica, Front End Loaders Jamaica, Scraper Systems Jamaica,
Farm Equipment and Technology Jamaica: Cutters and Shredders Jamaica, Harvesting Equipment Jamaica, Hay and Forage Equipment Jamaica, Planting Equipment Jamaica, Precision Ag Technology Jamaica, Seeding Equipment Jamaica, Sprayers & Applicators Jamaica, Tillage Equipment Jamaica,
Agricultural Tools and Equipment Jamaica: Loaders Jamaica, Home and Workshop Products Jamaica, Used Equipment Jamaica
Thailand, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore Exporter of Offroad specialized vehicles, Side by Side and ATV to Jamaica
Whether you are looking for 2 passenger, 3 passenger or 6 passenger UTV or Side by Sides or Single-rider or dual rider ATV we have the right side by side and ATV to fit your budget. Four Wheeler All Terrain Vehicles are very popular not just with enthusiasts but also law enforcement, search and rescue and military community. Recreation utility ATV are extra tough to navigate rough terrain with full load. Police off-road ATV are just as tough with police lights and horn You ride it like you would a motorcycle, by straddling the seat and controlling direction and speed using handlebars. This means you’ll have an agile machine that’s capable of handling any kind of terrain. Many models roll out of the factory ready to handle fairly compact material, so if you spend most of your off-roading time on something softer, like sand, you’ll want to look for models built specifically for this purpose or upgrades to help the model you have. ATV or Quads are sturdy and durable. The four-wheel design is meant to help you overcome even the toughest of obstacles while still keeping you planted on the ground. Keep in mind though that you should always be wearing the most essential safety gear, especially a helmet, as accidents do happen.